Phase II Campaign


Phase II includes both a morning and evening worship service on Sundays creating more room for people of all ages and backgrounds to respond to the gospel, grow in faith, thrive in community, and worship in unity. We believe Phase II will also enable the church to hire more staff in order to more effectively support the mission of the church.



History:  Since Advance began gathering, the church has been blessed by the gracious hospitality of St Thomas Church. They have opened their doors for us to hold Sunday evening services, provide continued education during the week, and even offer amazing events where dozens of churches have come together for unifying causes. 


Opportunity:  The church has steadily grown throughout its history. Even though wonderful people have come and gone, the church continues to grow and bear gospel fruit. Sunday evenings are usually packed with a multi-generational group of people coming from all over the region. Nursery, preschool, and elementary classrooms are full. The need for a second service is obvious. As mentioned above, our mission is to reach and disciple those throughout our region who don't know the gospel and have never taken the opportunity to grow in faith. Most of these people who visit Advance tell us, "we'd love to be part of this church, so let us know when you have a morning service option." The combination of facility limitations and need for a second service are the driving factors fueling the Phase II Campaign.


Financial Realities:  The leadership of Advance has not asked for money since the church launched. Instead, we have taught joyful stewardship in response to how God has blessed (2 Corinthians 9:7). We are praying for a miracle (provisions that reflect an act of God). Responsible budgeting and generous people have resulted in a stable church ministry, healthy church planting initiatives, and a growing savings account. In fact, it is reasonable to expect a savings account balance of $100,000 by the end of 2018. This account is dedicated to church facility needs as the church grows. This is great news!! However, to lease or purchase a space able to meet our local ministry needs while reaching our region, the savings account must grow to a balance of $400,000. For the rest of 2018, 90% of every dollar given will go directly to this account. The other 10% will go to local and global church planting initiatives. 


Defining Phase II:  Here's what we know: Phase I of the church's history has brought us to where we are now. It's been great to experience God move among us in amazing ways! Phase II includes both a morning and evening worship service on Sundays creating more room for people of all ages and backgrounds to respond to the gospel, grow in faith, thrive in community, and worship in unity. We believe Phase II will also enable the church to hire more staff to more effectively support the mission of the church. Phase II's success will ultimately lead to Phase III, which includes the purchase of land and building a facility. Here, current and future generations from throughout our region will experience and belong to a Biblically-grounded church whose impact is realized locally and globally for the glory of Christ.